GIVEAWAY ENDED ON MAY 15TH 2023
Enter to Win
2 Round Trip "Economy" airline tickets to anywhere in the Continental USA
👉 Step 1 Follow
on Facebook and Instagram @theladystormfoundation
👉 Step 2 How to Enter
Go to website and fill out entry form. Make a donation toward one or more item(s) in our online Shop www.ladystormfoundation.com
👉 Step 3 Picture
Take a picture of yourself wearing or using our product, and tag us in your post or story or send via dm.
Entry period Feb 1st through May 14th, 2023 Winner will be chosen randomly and be notified by our LSF Team All donations will go to sustain our Programs - No donation is necessary to enter! See the website for details and contest rules.
ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY
Click the icons below to follow @theladystormfoundation on Facebook and Instagram
HOW TO ENTER
Fill out the entry form with the button below.
Make a donation toward one or more item(s) in our online Shop from the button below.
Take a picture of yourself wearing or using our product, tag us in your post or story, or send it via dm through insta. Click below!
For any queries regarding the giveaway please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are already a follower of LSF social media please skip step 1 and only complete steps 2 and 3.
Disclaimer: Lady Storm Foundation may tag you on social media posts as a confirmed participant for the giveaway. We will only share your profile pic from your social media, your name, and your username. If you would like to be an anonymous giveaway participant please tell us via email. Thanks, LSF Team.
Rules for the Drawing
“Giveaway 2023 Fundraiser” DRAWING
SPONSORED BY THE LADT STORM FOUNDATION, INC
A PLEDGE OR A PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND D.C.
(EXCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII) VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Lady Storm Foundation, Inc GIVEAWAY Drawing (the “Drawing”), sponsored by the Lady Storm Foundation, Inc (the “Sponsor”) begins at 6:00:01 AM EST on Feb. 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on May 14th, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Drawing is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI) and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers, 18 years of age or older (or legal age of majority in the State in which they reside) at time of entry. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies
(collectively the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Drawing entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER TO WIN ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TWO ROUND TRIP
ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS
There are two (2) ways to enter:
• Make a monetary donation to the lady Storm Foundation, Inc during the Promotion Period.
• Make A Donation via LSF Shop
• Complete the required form on the Lady Storm Foundation, Inc website, located at www.ladystormfoundation.com above.
NO OTHER FORMS OR METHODS OF ENTRY ARE PERMITTED.
Maximum of one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry.
All material submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered.
Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No Prize substitutions or alterations allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prizeof equal or greater value for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion if the Prize or any component of any prize is unavailable for any reason. A winner must claim the Prize by providing to the Sponsor a valid mailing address where the winner can receive the Prize within sixty days after the date on which the Sponsor sends to the winner the affidavit of eligibility and identification and additional forms, otherwise the Prize/s is forfeited.
Sponsor is not responsible for loss, destruction, damage, or other harm to any prize caused by or relating to the mailing of the prize. Each winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and fees associated with or in any way related to the TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY FLIGHTS Prize or any Prize to be awarded to winner. If the winner is unwilling or unable to assume the costs associated with the Prize, including the tax liabilities associated with the Prize, the Prize is deemed forfeited. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
4. RANDOM DRAWING (TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS):
A random drawing for TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS the will be conducted on or about May 15th, 2023, from among all eligible entries received to determine one (1) Potential Winner. The random drawing for TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS they will be conducted by the Lady Storm Foundation staff whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The Potential Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. The Potential Winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, W-9 Tax form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”) within ten (10) days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Potential Winners will be required to furnish their social security numbers that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Noncompliance within this time or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS:
A certificate that entitles holder to TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS to anywhere in the continental United States - Taxes and airfare are not included. Upgrades are available. (Approximate retail value $600 USD). Once certificate is registered on the site, holder has 12 months to use it. In the event Winner is unable to take delivery of the PRIZE, Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Potential
Winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. The TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Drawing, including but not limited to its quality. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS not specified herein. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize stated
herein. In no event will more than one (1) TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS be awarded.
7. To claim prizes, Winner must provide contact information and the Lady Storm Foundation, Inc will notify winners via phone or email. Winner must take possession of prize within 48 hours of being determined as a winner. In the event Winner is unable to take delivery of the hourly prize, Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or
greater value at its sole discretion.
8. GENERAL RULES: Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance and/or use or misuse of the TWO ROUND TRIP ECONOMY AIRLINE FLIGHTS and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its
agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Drawing or in the announcement of the prize.
9. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS DRAWING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mis-transcribed phone/
e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the DRAWINGS. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting
from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Drawing if for any reason, the Drawing is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Drawing; or if a computer virus, bug, or other
technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Drawing as determined by Sponsor/its agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual
fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Drawing will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action.
WINNER LIST: To view the winner of this Drawing, visit www.ladystormfoundation.com on or about June 1, 2023. The winner will be announced and posted after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Lady Storm Foundation, Inc 14422 Shoreside Way, Suite 110 PMB 272 Winter Garden, FL 34787. If you have any questions about the Drawings or these Official Rules, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to the Lady Storm Foundation, Inc 14422 Shoreside Way, Suite 110 PMB 272 Winter Garden 34787.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER!